I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Thanks for your support in the first year of Globalization & Capitalism! I hope to share lots of more ideas and meet more new great people in 2012!
I have decided to give a Christmas gift for my readers! Starting today, December 05 until December 15 at 23:59 (UTC/GMT -6 hours) I will open the comment area of this post for you to WIN ONE AUDIOBOOK written by Ayn Rand!!!
THE OPTIONS ARE:
HOW TO WIN?
- Click “Like” in the Facebook Box on the Right.
- Write a comment and register with a valid e-mail in the Comment Area of this post.
- Share a short bio of who you are, where you live, etc.
- Include which book of the previous list you want to read (actually, to listen) and why.
- Tell us why you like Ayn Rand’s ideas, since when have you studied her works and which is your favorite book by her. Or maybe this will be your first time reading (listening) one of her books? Tell us that too and why you decided to participate!
- I will announce the winner on December 16th. here at www.capitalisthistory.com after writing all your names in a paper, mixing them in a bag and choosing one without seeing!
- The winner will receive the gift code of his chosen book from me on December 25th.
“The charming aspect of Christmas is the fact that it expresses good will in a cheerful, happy, benevolent, non-sacrificial way. One says: “Merry Christmas”—not “Weep and Repent.” And the good will is expressed in a material, earthly form—by giving presents to one’s friends, or by sending them cards in token of remembrance . . . .” Ayn Rand